Powered by Blogger.

Where is the Right Address?

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Had a long day yesterday. Okay. I'm not totally unemployed. Rumaraket din ako. But as always, it's not a steady job. I cover games as a medic. Yesterday was a long day because I had to stay for 4 basketball games. It wasn't really hard. But if you're gonna watch 4 games straight? That's different. Anyway, still everything happen to be nice because I literally just watched. No one got injured. I didn't have to run into the court. I was like paid to watch the kids play basketball with free snacks and lunch. Ayos di ba? And I'll be loving this more if its already the cheerdance competition as I have no need to get into the long line just to buy those expensive tickets. All I have to do is show my ID and that's it. Instant courtside na! Haha

But that's not the highlight of my day yesterday. The other night, I narrated my trip to Quiapo. I watched one of the films I got. The title says, Letters to God. I wont give much details about the movie nor give a review about it. This is the story of Tyler, a boy with cancer, who writes letters to God. His letters were encountered by mailman Brady. They crossed paths and everything was history. Its a Christian film but anyone can benefit from it.

What I like about it is that it is a story of hope. I'm not new to this type of plot but stories like these never fail to pinch my soul. It's that feeling of gratitude of what you have. The feeling that despite everything that's happening, you are still blessed and has the very reason to smile. One has to try harder. One has to keep believing. Not only about himself but to the One with great power. Sometimes, faith is the only thing that will keep you moving. And you have to keep that.

2 Nagpatay-sindi:

Yas Jayson July 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

potek, pahiram ng kopya! :D

Marlo July 29, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

aha! kaya ka pala nanghihiram ng kopya ah. :D Down ka. Hehe. :) Hugs!

Pang-Billboard

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP