Powered by Blogger.

Changing Lives

>> Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last night, me and my friends gave our barkada a surprise celebration for her graduation. She wasn't able to march on the stage last April because she still has an exam that needs to be passed. Two weeks ago, she was finally able to accomplish everything. To give her the feeling of marching on the stage, we decided to give her a surprise graduation. Yep. Graduation. As in with the graduation rites, with her wearing toga, and the post-grad celebration. She was so overwhelmed at the start that we can't start the program we had because she was crying.

When we had our post-grad celebration, I heard the lines, "I'm a changed person na noh" several times coming from her mouth. In my perspective, I don't see anything new about her. Her looks? Maybe her hair. But its just her bangs now hangin in front. Her attitude? No. It's just the same. Okay, maybe she's more energetic than usual because she just had her graduation. So, what changed in her?

Until the end of the party, I didn't noticed anything. The thought kept hanging until I got home. And then I realized, maybe nothing's changed after all. Maybe still on the road of changing a part of her and claiming it that its already done. I already knew of this Secret but because of the shits happening to me, I lost it.

So today, I'm changing perspectives. Putting on my cloak of positivity and eating lots of good vibes! I'm ending the drama I had for the past weeks. Change won't happen unless it is started. After all, when your already down, there's no other way but to go up. And I plan to go up, up and away! Haha!

Also changed my layout. Last was really depressing. Hehe :D



- Marlo

2 Nagpatay-sindi:

Yas Jayson July 25, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

oh. so that explains the new lay-out. funny how introspections affect our choices :D

nice black template. nice nice.

Marlo July 25, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

@Jayson: Yeah. I've been doing lots of mental masturbation lately. And I think its healthy! :)

Thank you!! :D

Pang-Billboard

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP