Powered by Blogger.

Over the Weekend (And the Next Two Days)

>> Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So many things to write. So little time. Here's what I did for the past 4 days.

Saturday (July 31)


A special day for the kids of Center for Health Improvement and Life Development (CHILD) Haus in Quezon City. I was invited by a friend who organized her 25th birthday (together with her other friends) to spend the day with the kids slash patients of the said institution. Imagine the kids suffeing from life limiting diseases singing May Bukas Pa and Yesterday's Dream with all the smiles, how would you feel? Well, it had my erector pilae activated giving me those goosebumps and reminded me of my childhood days. To tell you, I was there with people coming from different levels of the society. And even if we try so hard to merge and erase the margins between these classes, it will still be evident no matter what.


Sunday (August 1)

I went out to hear mass. I used to be part of the church doing services but eversince I passed the boards, I've lost the urge to go to church. I don't know why but I just don't feel it. I do hear mass but its so seldom and irregular unlike before when I had the passion to wake up and make time for the services. I so miss those days. My Sunday visit was actually worth sharing. The homily's departing question was, "What makes you happy?" which deserves to be answered as a blog entry. I lost my urge to write it down because I got a call. (see last paragraph :D)


Monday (August 2)

It was actually a boring day until I got hooked to the Legend of the Seeker. It was gooooood! Excellent story and characters, great exchange of dialogues and so may quotable quotes! HAHA. Anyway, the plot revolves around the Seeker who was prophesied to kill the Darken Rah'l (antagonist King). The Seeker was with a Confessor (has the power to convert people in to her slaves by making them fall in love with her and make them answer any question with all honesty) whom he had fallen in love with (but not being converted) and a Wizard who trains the him. Both the Confessor and the Wizard has the duty to assure that the Seeker fulfills his prophecy of killing Darken Rah'l and thus restore peace to the whole kingdom. It was really good! But to my dismay, hanggang season 2 lang pala! Cancelled na ang series! Bitin na naman! Haay.


Tuesday (August 3)

Remember the call I mentioned? Well, I was asked to do a podcast recording for the hopes of the Youth with regards to Noynoy's administration. The recording was scheduled at 4PM but it started at 6:30 PM and only lasted for 12 mins. Unfair right? Haha. But no biggies. I don't care about the time because I got the chance to roam around Intramuros during the free time. Plus, its nice to hear your voice over the net! On a website! HAHA. Anyway, I thought the task is over but I was asked to stay and attend the meeting that started after the recording. During the meeting, I found myself playing again the devil's advocate which I think they find amusing. Maybe that's the reason why they wanted me to stay. To give inputs that can be only be given by showing the other side of the coin. During the not so interesting parts of the session, my friend asked me to take an online personality test. I was ENTP, meaning Extrovert-iNtuitive-Thinking-Perceiving, or the Originator. Funny because thoughts of becoming a lawyer has been present lately and right on the list for ENTPs career list is to become a lawyer. Now, should I still pursue on that? HAHA.

It's like everyday I'm learning new things again. Not just about the things around me but about myself as well. I'll be writing more thoughts on each day as each one really deserves an entry.

1 Nagpatay-sindi:

eMPi August 4, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Keep on writing, Marlo! :)

Pang-Billboard

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP