Powered by Blogger.

Victory and Dalaw

>> Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today was my first time in Victory Church. I chose to attend the 11am service in the Fort with my sister and my nephews. I was actually looking forward to seeing artists (because that she's been telling me long ago) but I didn't see anyone. Good thing most of the church-goers were good-looking enough to stare during the whole time. Joke lang.

So, how was the experience?

Way better than the Mass but just the same with Bro. Bo's Light of Jesus. You see, what I didn't like with the way the church delivers messages and passages is that its very traditional and boring. Not that I don't like traditions and all but we also have to know that times have changed. And the church leaders should realize that unlike the old times where people just go to mass and listen, people now wants a more dynamic, lively and knowledgeable way of delivering these messages! More real-life stories and more affirmation! The atmosphere is so intense that you'll just find yourself meditating and speaking words of praise and worship. It was overwhelming! But I'm not renouncing my faith as a Catholic. Victory is (I think) Christian. But the values that it teaches is the same as what the Catholic observes. Maybe I can do both services to satisfy my spiritual needs.

Before I got home, I dropped by the bookstore and bought Barney Stinson's The Bro Code. Nyahaha!

On the evening, I went to G4 and watched Kris' Dalaw. I was with my friends we did nothing but laugh! Inaabangan namin talaga yung mga reaksyon ni Kris. Haha! That's why it turned-out (again, like Sukob when we eatched it) to be comedy-horror. Kahit na hindi naman talaga.

Kaya daw takot si Kris sa Dalaw ay dahil buntis! (Wala na akong magawa kundi tumawa ng tumawa when my friend said this one.)

I'm still suffering from stiff neck. Tae.

Ayun lang. Tulog nako.

2 Nagpatay-sindi:

The Gasoline Dude™ January 3, 2011 at 12:01 AM  

I used to attend Victory Sunday Services in Alabang 3 years ago. Nasa Pilipinas pa ako nun, at ang masaya sa mga services nila eh 'yung mga kantahan. Hindi ka aantukin. :)

Marlo January 3, 2011 at 5:15 PM  

Tama sir! Mas nararamdaman mo pang nakakapagconnect ka ke God. Hehe! Happy new year!

Pang-Billboard

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP