Powered by Blogger.

What Will?

>> Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday and it's a holiday!

So what happened to the "holiday economic issues" raised sometime in December? Not that I don't like holidays but I like it better if people will be CONSISTENT. Consistent with what they want and what they're doing. Where's your political will to pursue the change that you want then?


(BTW, I'm typing this at the office. HAHA)


-

I've finished reading Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff by Christopher Moore weeks ago and it was entertaining!

It's a novel about the Christ's missing years. The story was narrated by Levi Bar Alpheus called Biff. He was Christ's (or Joshua in the book) best friend. Biff was reincarnated to write his own version of the gospel. They took off for an adventure for Josh to learn how to be the Messiah. So He can liberate the people and the rest of the world.

It was a make-up history and story was arranged in a logical way that it follows the sequence of events in the bible.

Basta, maganda siya! It is worth my time! :D


Right now, I'm reading The Leader Who Had No Title by Robin Sharma. Even though I'm just on the first chapters, I'm already recommending it to you!

-

Why is it that when I'm about to write something, I lose my will to write? Tss.



Enjoy the rest of the day!

2 Nagpatay-sindi:

The Gasoline Dude™ June 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

Interesting book. And I'm quite familiar with Robin Sharma's books.

Marlo June 22, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

@Gas Dude: Ohh nice! I've read 2 of his books (Sharma's) and not one has failed me feel.. hmm.. satisfied? haha.

Pang-Billboard

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP